.

Sunday 21 March 2010

3llo ello~~大家好呀^.^我叫

Lily 리 리 ≧◡≦

今天是我第1次上来报到~嘻嘻~我简简单单自我接绍下好了♥(≧ω≦)♥

✖☠。。。
丽莉 리 리
☠✖。。。17岁
✖☠。。。15.09.1993
☠✖。。。i'm juz a simple d3 gal^^ HaPpy haPPy 1 lo :P heh3^^


Today is 21.03.2010 ^^ tomorrow is tim3 2 back 2 sch le^^ i'm so HaPpy coz can back to sch chat wit frnz 3838 :p xixi^^ i'm
juz a normal n gt little spcl in sch de student la :P gt a lot cikgu oways cmpl my me =.= coz i xx tie my hair in sch everytim3 :s atly...i don really like 2 tie my hair=.= lasy year...i rmb that when cikgu was comment on my hair n i will fight wit them :P =.= xixi~~ so they really'bie song'then they go BILLK DISPLIN n c our 'MONSTER' cikgu tai n cmpl me =.= they said#@$!!!...=='' So dis year...i kena maksuk BLACK LIST it juz becoz my hair :S i not a bad student la =.= i juz degil sahaja =P i think dis year me in sch well better than last year de mii lo =.= coz cikgu tai is very 'TAKE CARE' me in dis year T_T he always check my hair gt tie or not n he said if i xx tie my hair he will CUT my hair T_T very BAHAYA =.= BUt^^ i oso xx tie my hair in my class la :P i jus tie my hair when perhimpunan only la =P mii is Lily bo~~~ =P xixi^^
hm...i well tell u more in next time :P 88 lo^^

last year de mi^^in my calss :P >>>














Form 4G 2009

Previous Post Back to Top